TERMS OF SERVICE
IT IS OUR OBJECTIVE TO LEAVE EVERY CUSTOMER SATISFIED WITH HIS OR HER PURCHASE. WE RECEIVE VERY FEW INQUIRIES CONCERNING THE WARRANTY OF OUR BARRELS.
WHAT THE WARRANTY COVERS:
YOUR BARREL IS COVERED AGAINST DEFECTS AND WILL BE MADE TO ORDERED SPECS.
ACCURACY WITH GOOD AMMO AND PROPER AMMO FOR LENGTH/TWIST CAL COMBO.
WHAT THE WARRANTY DOESN’T COVER:
- Parts not purchased from us or damage caused by installer.
- Barrels taken to a “gunsmith” before even contacting us.
YOU NOT UNDERSTANDING THE SELECTION YOU MADE AND CHOOSING NOT TO ASK PRIOR TO PLACING YOUR ORDER.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT ANY ISSUES THAT YOU MAY HAVE WITH OUR PRODUCTS BE BROUGHT TO OUR ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.
RETURNS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY POLICY:
- If work has been started, there is a 15% restock fee.
- If the product is done and shipped, there is a 25% restock fee.
- The customer is responsible for returning items prior to any refund.
- There are merchant fees assessed to us and these are not refundable.
***If purchaser opens a charge back, the purchaser will forfeit their funds.